D4Soccer.ORG permits any Web Visitor to view certain information (like the page you are currently reading), but will require your SiteName and Password in order for you to access the Private Areas of the WebSite. Please read over the following possibilities with regards to your SiteName and Password and follow the instructions that match your situation:
- You know your SiteName and Password
- Click to Logon. Enter your SiteName and Password. Click the "Logon" button.
- You have previously logged onto the site, but have forgotten your Password
- Click to Logon: Reset Password and follow the instructions there
- You have never logged onto the site
- Send Email to webmaster@NSYSASoccer.org requesting your Initial Password.
- You are not registered as a Referee, Assignor, Coach, or Organization
- Click to Logon: Register and fill out the applicable form fields. We'll take a look at your Registration information and notify you by return Email when you are activated (patience is a good thing!!!)
- You are registered with NSYSA, but don't know your SiteName or Password
- Send Email to webmaster@NSYSASoccer.org requesting your SiteName and Password (be sure to tell them who YOU are). If you just completed Logon: Register, wait at least 2 normal working days to receive approval. Watch the email address you provided during Registration for notification.
A comment about your Password
Anyone who figures out your SiteName and Password combination can logon to the Site and interact with the Site as if they were you. This is NOT a desirable thing, so PLEASE set your password wisely (use letters and numbers, no common names, etc.)! For the same reason, remember to logoff when you are done working in the secure Areas.
Set your Password carefully and protect it!