The WSYSA District IV Site is primarily dedicated to providing information to support its membership (Member Associations and Clubs). As a result, much of our Website is restricted to access by District IV Members only, who can identify themselves via the Site Logon function.
However, we are pleased to offer the general public the following information:
- About District IV
- General background information about the District
- Board of Directors
- We publish a listing of the current District IV Board of Directors and those of our Member Associations and Clubs. These boards are elected from amongst the individuals' group membership with terms beginning each Calendar Year
- We publish a Calendar of upcoming events related to the District and its Member Associations and Clubs.
- We publish a listing in this centralized location for all Camps and Clincs scheduled within the District.
- We publish a listing of current Committees (District, Member Associations, and Clubs). The basic listing provides a list of the committee names and the applicable chairs/directors. By selecting an individual committee, you can obtain a complete listing of a particular committee's members.
- We publish a listng of the basic contact, Address, and mailing information for each of the Organizations we work with.
- We publish the basic information necessary for anyone having to communicate with the District IV Disciplinary Committee (i.e. when and where the committee meets and how to communicate with the Committee Director.
- We publish a wide variety of documents pertinent to the District and its Member Associations and Clubs such as Rules, Policies, Minutes, Forms, etc. These are all available to anyone desiring that information.
- A collection of Frequently Asked Questions about the District, its policies and procedures
- For those trying to locate one of the fields in our area that we schedule matches at, a summary of the Playing Locations (fields) that our teams use is available on the site (as well as the ability to obtain a map to get there from wherever you are).
- We attempt to publish any information that would be useful to the District Members at this location. Often, when something new is posted, it is accompanied by a "What's New?" article posted on the opening page of the site to alert the membership to the new information. The What's New article normally is posted for a total of 7 days only while the actual News Article may stay in play for a considerably longer period.
- Other Links
- A miscellaneous collection of web references and related URLs that may be of interest to District IV Membership
- Parent Education
- We publish links to other websites and/or articles that provide information we believe may be useful to youth soccer parents, relatives, spectators at this location.
- This function provides the interface to obtaining up to the minute, online information about any District IV scheduled Match. We DO interface to other District related operations and sites where possible (e.g. KPSRA) to coordinate and synchronize the actual Match Location, Date, Time, etc. in an effort to eliminate redundancy and confusion.
- A link to enable a Google search of the Public pages for specific content on the District IV Site
- A link to provide the ability to search for and display Standings for any applicable League being conducted/tracked by the District
- A list of the Terms and Definitions associated with them that we use on the Site
To learn more about our Programs, efforts, or more about us, simply click on the elements in the Table of Contents you'll see at the left edge of each of our website pages.